Sunday 17 November 2013

25 tweets from multiple characters POV

I used James, Leonard, Snapper and Allison's POV. if its "@leonard or @james " its the character tweeting to that person. To decipher whos tweeting, there will be a J, L, S or A at the beginning of tweet.

J @Leonard; my friend, you do so much for me. why do you care so much? i love it. #friendship

L @James; my son, i care because you ARE my son. i will do everything and anything to keep you safe, happy and sober.

J @Leonard; I thank you for that. and why do you trust me knowing the crazy shananigans you're up to? do you not trust anyone else?

L @James; Again, because you are my son. and no i do not trust alot of people. Everyone i've tried to trust screws me over. why do you think i went to rehab. I only trust you and @Snapper

J @Leonard; well i appreciate you very much Leonard. I would never fail you or be unloyal. You can always trust me.

S; watching leonard do his thing is amazing. Im very greatful to be apart of his life, hes just a great human being.

J; I like that almost everytime i see or talk to Leonard, he sounds so joyful saying "MY SON!!" or, "my son HAS ARRIVED!" makes me feel like someone is proud of me. awesome feeling. #happylife

L; James is doing so great. so happy for him. all the while i am being the crazy man i am  doing illegal stuff and making them be legal. Muahahaha #mysterious #evillaugh

S; Its so nice to see leonard treating james with all this stuff. While i chillax with my girl, nice to know they're smiling just as much. Makes me smile.

S; Of course my girlfriend tells james about how we met. my amazing letter with a poem inside. classy Snapper. oh yeah, and my actual name is Dominic. hahaha.

J; @Leonard oh my god i think ive found the one, her name is Allison. shes wonderful man. you have to meet her. #inlove

L; @James i will come over soon my son, i love meeting people that make you happy. she sounds terrific.

A; James is an interesting felloe. we connect very well, i love it. I love everything about him and i cant wait to meet the famous Leonard.

A; I meet leonard. Hes such a charmer. i now know why james loves him so much. he treats him like his own. makes my heart melt. #love

J; I meet allisons family after tons of dates and nights spent together. they like me, thank god. they meet leonard too. Allisons dad could see right through leonards bull**** about how we know eachothet and met. He asks. I tell him. he likes me, and me being honest.

J; my movies arent going well either. I keep getting fired, scripts constantly getting turned down. I dont know if life will get better. #ohno #lifesucks

A; me and james are bickering at eachother ALL THE TIME. i love him and he loves me but we cant stop fighting, about the littlest things. everything is going down hill. #imscared #whatshappening

L; ive been avoiding james and my social life. something scary is happening. no one can know.

J; me and allison breakup. we cant hurt eachother anymore. i had to put my dog down due to him being to aggressive. My jobs arent doing good, now leonard tells me hes leaving for a while. #confused #depressedonceagain

J; @Leonard where are you!! why cant i contact you? i want you to show up at my house like you always do. light my world up. i miss you leonard. #imissmybestfriend

L; i cannot contact james. its saddening. i hate ignoring, but hes coming to see me soon. i sent him a postcard. he will know its me. i cant wait to tell him everything.

J; i finally see leonard after a year. he told me awful news.. hes infected with HIV. and he also admitted he was gay. no one knew it. he never told anyone. im shocked. but i still love him to death. everything makes sense now.

J; he tells me what hes been doing. living life to the fullest for his last couple years because he doesnt know when he'll go. Living the gay life because he never could, he kept it a secret. Hes such a strong man. #inspiring

L; ive lived life amazing. i have no regrets. everything has been done on my list. I am dieing, but ive come to acceptance.

J; @leonard- i look up to you so much. you've kept me sane, done unthinkable things for me, kept me safe and sober and have cared for me like nobody else ever has. i thank you for everything. you are awesome, my friend, leonard. #friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment